Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Earthing Shoes/or Grounding Shoes

It's a rainy Wed night and I have been working on my friend's grounding shoes. Shoes that have magnets in the bottoms to balance and center her closer to the earth and nature. Thought I would have them finished by now. But I did finish another bead embroidery piece smaller then most of my work, it is called "Sisters Secrets in The Garden". It has tons of glass beads, a beautiful center piece of a miniature painting in the center, tiny leafs and off set colors to indicate flowers. I also started another piece it is an Indian Chief with a Totem on his head, it has varied colored beads, and feathers it will also have leather straps attached.

Hope to have pictures soon of all my work for everyone to see....have a great week.

Mari/Hope Jewelry Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment